Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Digging Continues...

I expected today to be productive. Set up my bed and found the right spot for the dresser. I really like how it looks so far. The thought of unloading my car was awful, but I needed to get out and got my backseat almost unloaded. I went to Grocery Outlet today. It's been a while since I've gone there but today, I picked up a nice Blueberry Ale. Not very strong, but it was tasty. When I got home, I laid down to watch an Iranian film called The Circle. It started off slow, but became much more interesting. The director Jafar Panahi focuses on female oppressoin in Iran. My first exposure to director Jafar Panahi was Offside. About an hour into the movie, I fell asleep. Is a pattern developing? It was a delicous nap. I got up and started serious work on the kitchen. Several boxes were unpacked. Then, I spent about four hours on the Internet--looking up people from my past. Why is Internet stalking such addictive fun? My spirits are on the upswing. I have fished to the kitchen table chairs and tomorrow I set up a good spot for it and then, I can actually sit and eat and sit and type. The floor has been a very good and willing friend, but my back has had a few complaints!

No comments: